Give us the option to not see other people's signatures

Feedback, suggestions and comments for the website

Moderators: damon4president, Caitlin, MrMagpie, Keira, Martbfc

Postby mr_spenalzo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree with whoever said signatures suck.
My boss just came up to me asking why I was looking at a picture of The Beatles. Told her I wasn't, then realised Miki has The Stone Roses in hers (signature I mean). Now people will think I like seeing pictures of The Beatles. The shame!

(I thought it better not trying to explain who The Stone Roses are to a Marco Borsato fan)
mr_spenalzo

Postby Blurvert » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm

I used to use public computers for years. i'd scrunch up the window so no one would be able to see sigs.
I've kept with mine since the beginning . I tend to reconise people through their sig. It could be worse, i have been on a forum where people could change their user-name

::they let me out in the summer::
Blurvert

Postby tom_cas1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 pm

It could be like Facebook where some people change their profile photo every single day. Sigs here aren't a problem. Like I said, I change mine every 6 months if that just to keep things fresh. If people keep the same sig throughout their time here then fair enough, if people want to change it every six months or so then fair enough, if people don't want a sig at all then fair enough. If someone's argument for not allowing sigs here is because people behind them might see in a library then may I direct your attention to the log out button at the top of the screen.

And let's face it, it's an internet forum. In the grand scheme of things...does it really matter?
http://www.nickileach.org
http://www.tomcaswellmusic.com
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
tom_cas1

Postby AdvertBreak » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:32 pm

mr_spenalzo wrote:I agree with whoever said signatures suck.
My boss just came up to me asking why I was looking at a picture of The Beatles. Told her I wasn't, then realised Miki has The Stone Roses in hers (signature I mean). Now people will think I like seeing pictures of The Beatles. The shame!

(I thought it better not trying to explain who The Stone Roses are to a Marco Borsato fan)

This happens to me. I was on it at school and someone thought i was looking at a naked photo of a woman on a hippo (sorry Blurvert), luckily that someone didn't mind because he's a pervert called Carlos.
Image Image
Who cares, it was 1997, you were either listening to OK Computer, or watching Whittle.
AdvertBreak

Postby Blurvert » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 pm

^ :D just point Carlos in the direction of Ramos. Some of it is really good actually. I remember spotting the hippo painting in an art book in my first year of uni ten years ago. I was the only one to give a shit that i found the SSH picture. There are other versions of Nude on a Rhino, zebra and Walrus

::they let me out in the summer::
Blurvert

Postby TripleJay97 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

I like sigs. They help us to see what the people they belong to like, or what sense of humour they have. And I normally get a laugh out of a lot of the sigs I see :)

In the destructive elements immerse.
TripleJay97

Postby PaulTMA » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm

tom_cas1 wrote:^ You're not on the forum often enough for this to even be an issue for you.

Hazard a guess why.
PaulTMA

Previous

Return to WWW.BLUR.CO.UK